Solid wood is the most traditional material for TV furniture due to its long lifespan, hardness, flexibility and easy maintenance. Even until now, the solid wood TV stands also are the popular choices for every style. Explore the best solid wood entertainment centers here, which are the top picks of Povison.
People Also Read:
Part 1. The Best 10 Solid Wooden TV Entertainment Centers
People love slatted design of the TV console for mid century modern living room style. Povison Donicy designs this solid wood TV entertainment center with slat doors and metal legs for most styles, from vintage to modern, even including MCM style. The unique wooden pattern on the surface and 2 vertical linear doors will win plenty of customers’ affection. Opt for the black or brown wooden TV stand and the right size for your living space, which supports up to 100-inch TV.
This awesome solid wood media console with inclined legs adds delicate and chic vibe to the mid century living room, which is made of elm solid wood body and metal feet. What attracts people most is its slatted design on the front panel. Right for up to 80 inch TV, the 78 inch media console is also able to provide ample space for storing the game controller, DVDs, books and more.
Similar to the former two TV consoles, this brown plywood TV stand is featured with open storage and slat doors. Different designs of the compartments are convenient to tidy up your daily articles by category. Two drawers without handles, two open shelves and two compartments with slat doors are included. There are two holes at the back panel for neat cord management.
Pick up the smaller one in 70 inches, with 3 slat doors, for a narrow living room while the 118 inch low wooden TV stand is right for a big house or villa, which owns 12 compartments with 6 doors. Moreover, the natural variations in wood color and grain make each piece special. Without stand legs, the wood pedestal well ensures the stability and safety of such TV bench.
Coming with the walnut veneer over engineered solid wood, this dark brown TV bench fits perfectly for rustic, mid-century and retro home design. The ripple pattern on the front panel adds some chic and gentle vibe to the TV furniture piece. You’re able to choose the table legs flexibly since the solid wood legs and golden metal legs are here for selection.
Does it look like the top 5? Partially! The wave or ripple texture on the walnut panel and metal hairpin shaped legs make itself also suitable for rustic and industrial living room. This natural wood TV stand offers a small size, 63 inches, for a compact living room. The wooden TV cabinet is equipped with qualified hardware accessories and striped boards to reinforce the stability.
Made of rubberwood, a kind of hardwood for furniture making, the entertainment center without legs is firm and stable to hold accessories and match with TV up to 80 inches. Combing the natural wood and artificial glass, the brown wooden entertainment center will complete your mid century modern living room. The louvered doors design makes itself unique.
Top 8. Wooden Pedestal TV Cabinet
No complex decorations and patterns, unique wood grain on the surface highlights the charming of the this minimalist pedestal TV cabinet. The lowline TV stand with 4 drawers provides spacious space for storing. The available size ranges from 78 inches to 118 inches, so it can fit for 70 inch to 120 inch TV. Additionally, those TV cabinets in walnut, white, black, espresso can go well with different colors of walls.
The TV cabinet and pedestal in distinct colors will enhance the stylish charms. The color combo media console can be adjusted from 78 inches to 140 inches. Due to its flexibility, it is popular and people can pick it up without correct measurement or with deviation. It is hunky to decorate it with the table lamp or candlesticks on the extendable pedestal to create the warm and restful space.
Top 10. Wooden Floating TV Console
With three or four drawers, the TV console with plywood and pinewood can ensure the durability, firmness and environmental friendliness. The floating TV stand can fit for the up to 90 inch TV mounted to the wall. The spare space under the stand facilitates the cleaning manually or by the iRobot. The color combo design, sleek lines and curved corners will fit for most indoor styles.
Part 2. Types of Solid Wood TV Console
- Freestanding TV stand with legs
- Lowline media console
- Floating TV bench
- Corner TV cabinet
- TV armoire
- Fireplace TV unit
- Media unit with light
Part 3. Which Solid Wood is the Best for TV Furniture Stand ?
Hardwood and softwood are the typical kinds of real wood for furniture manufacture. Since hardwood, denser than softwood, generally comes from the deciduous trees which grow slowly, the hard wood furniture is more expensive based on the wood types.
Cherry wood, oak wood, walnut and maple wood are the best for desks, tables, cabinets, including TV stand, due to their durability and easiness of shaping.
Engineered and manufactured wood (plywood and particleboard) are not the solid wood but still widely used in furniture making. As the boards are combined with the adhesive, some furniture may be not so eco-friendly if the adhesive is cheap and toxic.
People Also Read:
Part 4. What to Consider to Select Solid Wood TV Stands?
- Budget: Any shopping decision should depend on the budget. Buying a TV stand is not the exception. Partition your home decoration budget and make sure the available budget on a TV stand.
- Space for TV Stand: Make sure the living room layout and measure the your room. Then mark down the suitable width and length of the wooden TV console and shop according to them. It is troublesome if the media unit is not with the right size, especially when an elegant wood TV console that you love is too large for your narrow living room.
- TV Size Compatibility: In addition to the room area, the TV size is also the vital element for choosing a wooden media console. The TV stand should be wider than the TV and keep the two sides space blank or for simple decorating.
- Types: As the types of media consoles are listed in part 2, opt for the right type for your living room or bedroom. It is also related to the measurement, because a corner TV console is not appropriate for the living room with large black TV wall.
- Styles: The TV furniture must be suitable for the whole decoration style. Solid wood entertainment centers usually fit for most popular styles: modern, mid century modern, farmhouse, industrial. Povison Donicy designs various wooden media consoles in different styles and its slatted shape attracts lots of customers.
- Cord Management: When you are looking for the TV cabinet with holes at the back to collect the cords and accessories, all the natural wood media consoles above meet your need.
- Storage: A general TV cabinet will satisfy the storing demand but if your family have massive items to save in the TV stand, those with plenty of drawers or shelves will keep your house uncluttered.